Who is eligible to apply for membership in Art For All Canada (AFAC)?
Anyone who is a visual artist in the disciplines of painting and
drawing, or forming arts regardles of their location in the world.
Who should become a member?
Any artist who wants to be represented on this web site who may
live a long way from Toronto, Canada or does not have enough time or
works available to participate in AFAC art shows.
What are the benefits of membership?
* Be available to people who want to buy direct from the artist by
having your name and a thumbnail image (.jpg) of one of your works
listed on the AFAC web site and linked to your web site (or to your
email address if you do not have a web site);
* Sell directly to buyers, set your own prices for your work and
do not pay any gallery or sales commissions;
* You can be a member without participating in any AFAC art shows;
* Members are eligible for member-only email communications and
* Feel good about supporting a not-for-profit organization of
artists that really supports artists.
Do you have any other questions not addressed here? Email
your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-756-1461